We are looking for anAdministrative Assistantto support several key managers and executives in an efficient, detail:oriented, thoughtful and proactive manner. The ideal candidate is a seasoned professional who has deep experience supporting senior management.
* Provide administrative
* Works independently to perform advanced, diversified and complex secretarial duties
* Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages, provides information, or redirects calls as appropriate
* Assist in several personal matters for managers
* Assure presentations and documents are available, and conference room bookings for relevant meetings including team video conference calls.
* Support preparation of meeting materials (requires excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills)
* Maintains appropriate records, files documents, etc.
* Maintains the confidentiality of all information in scope of responsibility
* Performs other duties as assigned
* 3+ years of experience supporting Senior Level Management
? Excellent administrative skills with the ability to prioritize and multi:task.
? Strong communication skills.
? High level of integrity and high level of confidentiality.
* MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM WITH LIMITED DIRECTION
* Excellent organizational and follow up skills; detail:oriented.
? Ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment and to work with confidential/highly sensitive information.
Ability to demonstrate prioritization skills by managing competing requests.
? Competitive salary.
? Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
? 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
? Excellent holiday/vacation plans.